Monday, May 14, 2012

Hasiru Honnu goes online!

My blogging efforts started in 2006 with 'Cynic View'. It was more of a stress buster; an effort to laugh off daily frustrations and my disappointment with humans in general. My entries dwindled over a period of time. I was either becoming less cynical or 'becoming one of them'.

The second innings has started in 2012. This blog narrates my transformation from a Technocrat to an Agriculturist. Although the initiation happened in late 2010, I was too lazy to document my work online till date.

This blog and the general change in attitude can be attributed to two reasons:
  1. Whatever I have learnt so far is thanks to the documentation available online. A handful of diligent agriculturists have put together sites/ blogs and forums which help rookies like me immensely. If someone else can learn from my journey, so be it. Technology has made it so easy to share knowledge, it's criminal not to share.
  2. My chance discovery of the website http://www.vanashree.in/ put together by Shrikant, a fellow engineer turned farmer. His beautifully knit website inspired me to blog about my own baby steps.

In the next few entries, we will be doing a little flashback. We should get back to th present in no more than 2-3 entries. A warm welcome to whoever is reading this story - my story!

No comments:

Post a Comment